Seal Mate Video Instructions
Dirt Bike Instructions
Street Bike Instructions
- Clean entire area around the DUST seal.
- Use a small flat head screwdriver to assist in sliding away the DUST seal, exposing the OIL seal.
- Clean entire area around OIL seal. (Contact cleaner, tootbrush, towel).
- Carefully insert BACK END of SEAL MATE TOOL between the seal and fork tube. This should be inserted approximately 1/2" deep.
- Gently rotate SEALMATE around fork tube making sure that the HOOKED END is the leading edge.
- After a complete rotation, CONTINUE rotating SEAL MATE as it is being removed.
- Wipe down entire area (fork tube and seal).
- Grab the front brake and COMPRESS (pump) the forks several times.
- Wipe off entire area (fork tube and seal).
- Pump again
- Inspect fork tube for excess oil. If excess oil is present repeat steps 8-11.
- Clean and return DUST seal to original position.
- Reinstall guard
DONE!! Simple and easy tool to fix leaking fork seals